High demand for white iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nateo200, May 13, 2011.

1. nateo200 macrumors 68030

nateo200

Is there a high demand for the white iPhone 4? Just curious...my droid broke and I have to be somewhere all today and weekend (leaving in an hour) so I wanted to grab a white iPhone but both my apple store and verizon store said they were out of stock...strange....it seams its either love or hate or "its so awesome finally!" or "Its girly and gay". Interesting...anyways I grabbed a black 16GB love it so far :cool:

2. iApples macrumors 65816

iApples

Over here there seems to be a pretty big demand for it. I've not actually purchased one, but a few friends have tried and it's always out of stock. I'm assuming because they only get a few of them in a day, so they go quick.

3. schludaddy macrumors newbie

Seems to be a pretty big demand. It would be nice to have something different for a change.

4. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

i bought one from my local apple store on launch day, returned it a couple days later (screen was doing funny things), and bought another one a few days after that. couldn't gauge how well they were selling, but i never faced any supply issues.

5. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

I "reserved" a 16GB white via the Apple store website this past Saturday morning around 0730. I walked into a VERY busy Apple store at 1430 to pick up my phone, and ended up changing my mind to the 32GB. Both models were in stock. I have no idea how many of each, but they told me the St Louis demand hasn't been hugely high. Worked for me - I was able to get exactly the phone I wanted.

6. LightSpeed1 macrumors 6502a

LightSpeed1

7. sordan macrumors member

when I got mine on launch day at the AT&T store in exton, pennsylvania the employee said I was the first of the day to buy a white iphone 4. He said they had a few people come in and exchange their black ones but other than that it wasn't selling.