Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

t3rminus

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 20, 2016
Was checking on my replacement purchase today (returned a Radeon 450 because of graphics issues) and went back to the store and the Radeon 460 model is not available.

This is the Canadian store. Is this the case elsewhere? Did Apple pull that model because of the graphics problems?

dotdotdot

macrumors 68020
Jan 23, 2005
It's on the Canadian store too... it's an upgrade option, never was a standard config.

Joe Rossignol

Senior News Reporter
Staff member
May 12, 2012
Canada
Was checking on my replacement purchase today (returned a Radeon 450 because of graphics issues) and went back to the store and the Radeon 460 model is not available.

This is the Canadian store. Is this the case elsewhere? Did Apple pull that model because of the graphics problems?
Click on the Radeon 450 or Radeon 455 configurations and you will have an option to upgrade to Radeon 460 graphics for $120 or $240 CAD extra.

http://www.apple.com/ca/shop/buy-mac/macbook-pro?product=MLH32LL/A&step=config

Brookzy

macrumors 601
May 30, 2010
UK

The supplies are still quite constrained. They were simply out of stock of that model.

t3rminus

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 20, 2016
Makes sense, guys. Thanks for the clarification. I could have sworn it showed the 460 model as a separate option during launch. Maybe I was mistaken.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.