High end iPhone in the pipeline???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by antzzz, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antzzz macrumors newbie

Just thinking about this 3G iPhone, there isn't really much 'wow' compared to the 2G model... its an excellent phone, but I think I was expecting more, and its the kind of phone, that if it had a few more bits and pieces, I wouldn't say no to seeing an RRP of double that amount.

So here's the thing, does anyone think that Apple is possibly looking to introduce a high end model... with the 5 MP camera and flash, with the 32 Gb HDD, with the front facing camera, with the 7.x + HSDPA (or something even faster, Telstra is capable of 14.x Mbps on their 850 network I think)...

Theres certainly room for a high end model with premium pricing, and I think many people would be willing to pay for it... I would be.

So what are peoples thoughts, I want the current model anyway, but I just need Telstra to jump on board... 3G in regional Australia is 850 on Telstra and will be 900 with Vodafone and Optus (the 2 networks that actually have the iPhone). Bah!

2. brn2ski00 macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

3. isimon1207 macrumors member

this would have been anounced before the cheap version of the iPhone. Thats just the way apple is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.