High end Leather Sleeves

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TheSacredSoul, Sep 5, 2016.

1. TheSacredSoul macrumors 6502a

Other than Vaja & Hard Graft, are there any other luxury iphone sleeves available? With comparable quality to Vaja &/or HG.

2. TheIntruder macrumors 6502a

TheIntruder

There are a gazillion of them. Look for one of my old posts with a bunch of links of leather iAccessory makers.

I don't know what your definition of "luxury" is, but there are also a lot of options on Etsy, made by smaller shops and individual craftsmen. Many of them will also provide the source and type of their leather.

To me, that's more appealing than a more well-known name.

3. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

My current one is from Issentiel and is my favourite, a fairly slim design with a pull tab and comes in a range of colours. My red one has held up pretty well, almost two years old now and has been used almost every day.

I've also always liked the look of Lucrin cases, but never owned one so can't really speak for the quality.

I had a Beyzacase leather pouch for my iPhone 5 and remember that being quite good, along with a Proporta sleeve, but not sure if the latter is a 'luxury' sleeve.

4. DallasManic Suspended

you can try Kavakj sleeve , that are good . But if you want leather case , i do have something to share

Sena and ipULSE

5. darrinS macrumors regular