High quality wallet?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Marco123, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Marco123 macrumors 6502a

I am looking for a high quality wallet like the portel or brussardo.
    Can anyone recommend one of the other or anything else.
    I don't want a hard graft wallet as I think their stuff are over-rated.

2. prezasti macrumors 6502

prezasti

I've never purchased an iPhone wallet, because I don't have use for one, but the best I have ever seen are made by sellers on www.etsy.com. Just a fair warning, you can get lost on there!

Most of theirs are made with genuine leather! Just search for "iPhone Wallet".

3. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Navor iPhone Life Protective Deluxe Book Style Folio Wallet Leather Case for iPhone 5 - Fit for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Rogers, Fido etc - Black
    http://amzn.com/B009AN3D2U

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

4. Durdan1 macrumors newbie

5. r3p00c macrumors newbie

I just got my Atelier Pall duo wallet and I love it. Search for them on Etsy.

6. Anthony81586 macrumors regular

This might not be exactly what you're looking for but I'll throw it out there anyway, the BookBook by Twelve South. I had one for a while and they are great quality and very functional as a wallet. Also, I have to say the whole "book" design grew on me a lot. Good luck!

----------

Ah didn't see this...

7. fdxgnd macrumors regular

If you are looking for a book style case u need to check out pad and quill. Top quality and customer service. I have no complaints with them. And a very unique case I might add.

8. Marco123 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the help and advice but I went with a Brussardo 3 fold wallet in black with name stamped on the inside.
    I can only give this wallet all of the praise it deserves. The thickness and smell of the wallet is fantastic and I love the 3 fold idea which keeps my money and cards out of sight when I just want my phone.
    The man who dealt with my enquiries Mario also provided a stick on rear cover made with the same leather as the wallet.
    After owning a Hard Graft designer case I can only say that it is nowhere near the quality of this.
    This is the wallet I bought:
    http://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/109642341/iphone-5-wallet-case-italian-leather?ref=shop_home_active

9. JLarson macrumors newbie

been hearing about this for quite a while!
    thoughts on it?

10. Anthony81586 macrumors regular

http://9to5mac.com/2012/12/01/review-twelve-souths-bookbook-case-for-iphone-5/

I had it for my 4s and some of the things I wish were improved upon were done with the ip5 version. They are a very solid company and are well known for quality products. They are also sold at you local apple store if you want to see it in person.