High quality wallet?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Marco123, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Marco123 macrumors 6502a

Jun 14, 2012
    I am looking for a high quality wallet like the portel or brussardo.
    Can anyone recommend one of the other or anything else.
    I don't want a hard graft wallet as I think their stuff are over-rated.
  2. prezasti macrumors 6502

Jul 9, 2010
    I've never purchased an iPhone wallet, because I don't have use for one, but the best I have ever seen are made by sellers on www.etsy.com. Just a fair warning, you can get lost on there!

Most of theirs are made with genuine leather! Just search for "iPhone Wallet".
  3. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Aug 24, 2012
    New York, USA
    Navor iPhone Life Protective Deluxe Book Style Folio Wallet Leather Case for iPhone 5 - Fit for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Rogers, Fido etc - Black

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Durdan1 macrumors newbie

Jun 29, 2013
  5. r3p00c macrumors newbie

Feb 23, 2010
    I just got my Atelier Pall duo wallet and I love it. Search for them on Etsy.
  6. Anthony81586 macrumors regular

Oct 15, 2011
    This might not be exactly what you're looking for but I'll throw it out there anyway, the BookBook by Twelve South. I had one for a while and they are great quality and very functional as a wallet. Also, I have to say the whole "book" design grew on me a lot. Good luck!

Ah didn't see this...
  7. fdxgnd macrumors regular

Jul 20, 2009
    If you are looking for a book style case u need to check out pad and quill. Top quality and customer service. I have no complaints with them. And a very unique case I might add.
  8. Marco123 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Jun 14, 2012
    Thanks for the help and advice but I went with a Brussardo 3 fold wallet in black with name stamped on the inside.
    I can only give this wallet all of the praise it deserves. The thickness and smell of the wallet is fantastic and I love the 3 fold idea which keeps my money and cards out of sight when I just want my phone.
    The man who dealt with my enquiries Mario also provided a stick on rear cover made with the same leather as the wallet.
    After owning a Hard Graft designer case I can only say that it is nowhere near the quality of this.
    This is the wallet I bought:
  9. JLarson macrumors newbie

Feb 5, 2013
    been hearing about this for quite a while!
    thoughts on it?
  10. Anthony81586 macrumors regular

Oct 15, 2011

I had it for my 4s and some of the things I wish were improved upon were done with the ip5 version. They are a very solid company and are well known for quality products. They are also sold at you local apple store if you want to see it in person.