High res pics of iSkin revo. (Inside)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tjespo22, Aug 22, 2007.

1. tjespo22 macrumors 6502a

tjespo22

Just got mine today. Not using the pointless bottom piece or the screen protector. just the case. looks good. a bit brown. but looks awesome and feels so much better than the incase i had.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jecapaga macrumors 601

jecapaga

Nice..thanks for the pics. I'm curious if the case causes scratching on the bezel but so far no word on that?

3. tjespo22 thread starter macrumors 6502a

tjespo22

there saying it doesent. so i doubt it does. if anything. just tiny ones. nothing like the incase. this case is sooo much softer than the incase.

espo

4. scotty588 macrumors 6502

I wouldn't call the bottom piece pointless. I have the same black iskin revo you have and I use the bottom piece so lint don't get inside the dock connector. I didn't put the privacy shield on though. Ruined the screen IMO.

5. bc008 macrumors 68000

bc008

how is it on lint? my incase isn't bad so i probably wont switch while i have a good case, but just seeing whats out there.

i had an iskin revo for my old video, hated it on the lint scale

6. tjespo22 thread starter macrumors 6502a

tjespo22

7. wangchunggti337 macrumors regular

wangchunggti337

8. rablat macrumors 6502a

rablat

While I like the look and feel of the iSkin Revo I think it is way overpriced.
    This case is $20 at best. They could skip the camera protector the visor and the privacy shield aswell as the port protector IMHO.
    I find it a lint and dust magnet.
    When cleaned, it does like I said before feel great and look good on the iPhone minus all the extra junk.
    Also don't know if it was me or not but while putting it on, the top color part tore on the right side.
    It is a small tear but i can still see it.
    I thought I was being very careful.
    So overall I am not too pleased, but after spending $40 bucks for it I guess Im gonna use it.

9. thepandamancan macrumors member

thepandamancan

I use the visor regularly. It adds a certain feeling to the iPhone while I'm using it. Somehow feels more stable even though it's technically more slippery.

It's a pain in the butt to have on the iPhone when you get a call so generally I leave it set on the back so the screen is clear to use at any time. If I have it in my pocket with some keys or anything sharp I put on the visor.

What I've found great about the visor is putting it on during calls. Even with the protective screen, the visor keeps the oils and sweat off the iPhone.