Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FleurDuMal

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 31, 2006
London Town
Hi guys,

Just wondering what sort of students are entitled to the discount? Are part-time students entitled to the full Higher Education discount? Or students studying half-year diplomas (full time or part time)?

Also, what is the price of Leopard on the Higher Ed store (I don't have access to my university network at the minute).

mhuk01

macrumors 6502
Jul 5, 2006
South West England
Hi guys,

Just wondering what sort of students are entitled to the discount? Are part-time students entitled to the full Higher Education discount? Or students studying half-year diplomas (full time or part time)?

Also, what is the price of Leopard on the Higher Ed store (I don't have access to my university network at the minute).

if you can access the store from a computer connected to the institution you attend, then I would have thought its fine. You can always plead ignorance if apple checks up on you, which in my experience is unlikely - they simply haven't got the time.

logana

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2006
Scotland
I think Leopard is £50 + vat (£58.75) through the HE Store.

Apple check all software orders for student eligibility - so you will soon find out !!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.