Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
katie ta achoo said:
Hey! that sounds exactly like halloween at my school!

Actually, Halloween is my school's homecoming. I forgot about that. Hehe.

/best slutty shark EVER
//will win the costume contest this year
///I'll post pics of it... it's kind of hard to understand if you've never experienced one...
Can't believe you guys get a costume contest... sounds like a blast though. But you're right... halloween equates all those gorgeous barbie chicks 'dressed' as French maids and whatnot. I say 'dressed' because lord knows how they keep from turning blue from the cold when they're hardly wearing enough fabric posing as 'skirts' to cover their rears. But man... a lot of them sure did look good. :p

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
devilot76 said:
Can't believe you guys get a costume contest... sounds like a blast though. But you're right... halloween equates all those gorgeous barbie chicks 'dressed' as French maids and whatnot. I say 'dressed' because lord knows how they keep from turning blue from the cold when they're hardly wearing enough fabric posing as 'skirts' to cover their rears. But man... a lot of them sure did look good. :p

Like they say on mean girls "an animal is basically lingerie with some type of animal ear"
or something like that, I didn't watch the movie too hard.

in Texas, it's too warm in october to be in a full-on costume. It's quite easy for them to dress sluttily.

Oofff, I swear, the dance department sends out a memo: "Your costume shall not be more than 1 yard square large"
:rolleyes:
and of course, all of them are skinny and gorgeous, too. :mad:

/whatever, sharks are better
//will be beaten by a slutty flinstone
///BITTER!

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
katie ta achoo said:
Oofff, I swear, the dance department sends out a memo: "Your costume shall not be more than 1 yard square large"
:rolleyes: and of course, all of them are skinny and gorgeous, too. :mad:

/whatever, sharks are better
//will be beaten by a slutty flinstone
///BITTER!
*Pats shoulder* It's okay, I feel ya... Sigh. Non-barbie types, unite! :p Anyway, don't be bitter, be better. Wow that was so cheesy. I need to now hide... :eek: I discovered that if there are enough skanks around, a fully-clothed woman will garner much more attention (and respect, who wudda thunk it?). Case in point? I was surrounded by skimpily clad women whilst sporting a cowboy hat, long sleeve shirt, thick corduroy jacket, jeans, and my warm furry boots and got more cat calls than a lot of those other chicks (Halloween @ UC Santa Barbara).

Take heart, Katie, you too can be objectified even if you are not showing 85% of your skin!

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
Being on Yearbook, I took pictures. Gave me an excuse not to dance. Was kinda fun though... you get to see what people truly are like.
:rolleyes:

Our school did have a Spirit Week running up to Homecoming and then the Dance (Harry Potter theme). I had some great costumes, if I may say so myself. :)

Oh, and MacAztec... loose the glasses. They look ugly. Too... grandiose. I think. Lenses are too big, anywhoo. My grandpa was wearing that style before it was cool. :eek:

efoto

macrumors 68030
Nov 16, 2004
Cloud 9 (-6)
katie ta achoo said:
Go team!!

(I don't get the whole "sports" thing.. My school has no sports teams. I like it. :p)

Post pics. :)
I wanna know what homecoming is like!

My school does not have sports teams either, other than hockey but it only applies to one section, and not mine. I wouldn't play anyway but I guess it's cool to have a competitive sports team in something.
We also had shirts that said something to the effect of "Undefeated since 19xx" in football, since we only play intramural sports and our school technically always wins :rolleyes:

devilot76 said:
Take heart, Katie, you too can be objectified even if you are not showing 85% of your skin!
You heard it here first! ;)
True point though. A women in hardly anything will be admired from far, but far from admired (works better in original form). I like to look at the scantily clad women but I usually write them off as being as they dress, perhaps a rash judgment but usually quite accurate. I would prefer a clothed and confident cowgirl any day ;), much more mysterious as to what lies underneath and if I will ever have a chance to see it/them/those :eek: When you show it all there is no mystery, I love mystery.

Attached is an example of last halloween down in Kzoo. Doesn't leave much to the imagination does it? :(

Attachments

• DSC01306.JPG
    DSC01306.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 102

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
efoto said:
I would prefer a clothed and confident cowgirl any day ;), much more mysterious as to what lies underneath and if I will ever have a chance to see it/them/those :eek: When you show it all there is no mystery, I love mystery.

Attached is an example of last halloween down in Kzoo. Doesn't leave much to the imagination does it? :(
Yeee ha! :p Hey, at least that chick is wearing tights. ;)

efoto

macrumors 68030
Nov 16, 2004
Cloud 9 (-6)
devilot76 said:
Yeee ha! :p Hey, at least that chick is wearing tights. ;)

Chick? I was referring to the indecently exposed guy in the foreground :rolleyes: :p

The front was quiet a nice view (talking of the chick now), but I wouldn't have taken her home for two reasons; a) from her appearance, b) the aura of rumors surrounding her promiscuity.

I didn't take pictures of the chicks I actually thought were attractive (and there was a really hot cowgirl there!) simply because those aren't the type of pictures you brag about to co-workers. I am the youngest in my area by quite a few years and they always depend on me to go out and get slutty, take pictures of it, and share with them....dirty old engineer types, I have so much to look forward to :D

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
efoto said:
Chick? I was referring to the indecently exposed guy in the foreground :rolleyes: :p
Haha, I actually had to scroll up and take another peek at the picture! I thought I had missed something. :eek:
efoto said:
I didn't take pictures of the chicks I actually thought were attractive (and there was a really hot cowgirl there!) simply because those aren't the type of pictures you brag about to co-workers. I am the youngest in my area by quite a few years and they always depend on me to go out and get slutty, take pictures of it, and share with them....dirty old engineer types, I have so much to look forward to :D
Newsflash, it's not just the gross engineers that enjoy skanky pictures... hell, even I do. :p But yes, when I did intern at a computery/tech place... :shudder: Oh the horror of the gross engineer folk! DAH!

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
This is a real halloween party

Whats a party without tear gas?

Attachments

• img_2911.jpg
    img_2911.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 2034fbcc2da3ad578cf8ad5b63e44b2d.jpg
    2034fbcc2da3ad578cf8ad5b63e44b2d.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 54
  • aa03148cd6beee51823113fca1650543.jpg
    aa03148cd6beee51823113fca1650543.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 53

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Happy to hear that you had a good time at your homecoming dance MacAztec. ;)

Thank you for the pictures. You are a handsome young man. Your date looks awesome.

I remember homecoming in high school, but not dance.

C

CompUser

My town does not have Football. Haha, they're too cheap to start up a program yet 3/5 class rooms have Smart Boards or a Projector. They buy computers every 2 years, they build a 2nd Gym that has a basketball court that does not have enough room to fit more than 20 people in the stands. Also, that gym's walls have big glass windows so for the 1st year after it was built no one except cheerleading and wrestling could use it because they didn't buy grates for the windows so that a basketball would break the windows.

Our fall sports are Soccer, Field Hockey, and Cross Country. The varsity Soccer team is undefeated and our Field Hockey one of the best teams in the state.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.