HILARIOUS gotomeeting bug!!!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by bluedoggiant, Jan 25, 2008.

1. bluedoggiant macrumors 68030

bluedoggiant

So i was going to join a meeting, and look at this hilarious mistake gotomeeting has done!!!! im not gonna report, just wanna see how long they'll go before they realize it, plus the mac isnt fully supported, so it may be a while.

here it is:
    [​IMG]

see it? they spelled meeting with 3 "e"'s

2. eRondeau macrumors 6502a

eRondeau

I absolutely cringe whenever I hear I'm supposed to be involved in some sort of "Net Meeting". I've taken part in about a dozen of them, and not one has ever worked properly. Most involve demonstrations of new PC software to user groups, and usually nobody present has enough technical knowledge to make it work. The last one I took part in, was supposed to go 30-minutes but after 90-minutes only half the remote attendees could get signed-in, everybody was so frustrated, it was awful. So I vowed to never participate in another one.

3. rikahlberg macrumors member

I've had good success participating in webinars with GoToMeeting -- it generally works without a hitch as a participant on a Mac (10.5) or PC (Windows XP). Citrix just added Mac hosting of meetings to the GoToMeeting 4 product, which I've been waiting a long time for.

Bad meetings are not always due to the technology; I'm amazed how unprepared presenters often are and how they don't know how to use the tools they have.

4. chilipie macrumors 6502a

chilipie

5. Mindflux macrumors 68000

Mindflux

^ This.

6. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

^ That.

7. gusious macrumors 65816

gusious

^Those.

8. kolax macrumors G3

^ Them.

I hate grammar mistakes - especially in software. Just looks so tacky.

9. dbell macrumors member

I hate internet grammar/spelling nazis who don't understand the difference between a grammatical error and a spelling mistake.

10. happydude macrumors 65816

happydude

I hate people who hate people.