Hilarious MP3 player

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by LOLZpersonok, Feb 27, 2013.

1. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

2. ravenvii macrumors 604

ravenvii

"... durable for long time enjoying."

LOL, gotta love Engrish.

3. marc11 macrumors 68000

Because people in this world will buy anything for the right press. It is sad; my wife once said to me sometimes cheap is more expensive...and she was right! Go cheap and buy it twice and more than the cost of just buying the better item to begin with.

4. Essenar macrumors 6502a

My friend knows this guy that sells bootleg Beats earbuds. They literally look like garbage you'd get out of a quarter machine and they sound ridiculously terrible. They don't look anything at all like real beats or even good headphones. $10 a pair and he's sold DOZENS.

5. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

6. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

7. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Until you see it in person. You see the first picture and get all excited, but then you see the second, and see how it has a horrible screen, and how the UI looks NOTHING like the first picture.

8. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

But it costs as much as a grilled salmon with a beer

9. LOLZpersonok thread starter macrumors 6502a

LOLZpersonok

To add to that, it also says it's a 4GB capacity down in the lower description when it says that it's 8GB in the title. I have a strong feeling that it's actually 4GB, if not, less.

----------

The first picture of it with the screen and the iOS Winterboard theme is a fake screenshot, that's not actually what this thing's operating system actually looks like if you notice the other screenshots.

10. SlCKB0Y macrumors 68040

SlCKB0Y

That's really not that far away from them saying "it love you long time".
    :D

11. lucasfer899 macrumors 6502

lucasfer899

ahaha
    Mind you, there are tons of these crap little MP3 iPhone ripoffs floating around.
    :rolleyes:

12. LOLZpersonok thread starter macrumors 6502a

LOLZpersonok

I've noticed quite a few cheap no-name iPod nano rip-offs upon searching just 'MP3 Player'. I've seen a few that are very similar in design to a 4th/5th generation iPod nano.

I've also seen what looks like an iPod shuffle with a screen haha

13. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

I usually see them on places like Listia. People buy them on eBay, don't like them because they look nothing like what they're advertised as, and then offload them to gullible people who think they're getting a deal when they're not. The only MP3 players worth $25-50 are Sansa and Creative ZEN. None of this Chinese junk. The same thing goes for phones and tablets, and even laptops.

There are some things that HAVE to cost hundreds of dollars. Good tech is one of them.

14. cynics macrumors G4

Psshhhh the headphone jack isn't even on the bottom! Pass!