Hint for Release?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by buzzman, Mar 30, 2017.

1. buzzman macrumors newbie

I don't know if it's the right forum and probably it's just wishful thinking, but my TomTom App got an update today with two interesting information in it..."rapid changes in Apple" and "September"...I leave it up to you what to make of it

[​IMG]

2. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

I don't believe this means anything we don't already know. The iPhone will release in September. That's not much of a secret.

3. buzzman thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok, didn't know that this is already a sure thing. Looking back like half of the iPhone releases were not in September (they were since the iPhone 5 i know, except the SE).
    For us non-US customers it could be later but that's another thing.

4. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

Apple hasn't confirmed for a September Keynote as of yet, which they usually do approximately a week before the keynote happens. But traditionally in the last three years, the keynote has been mid-September for debuting the next iPhone. Which is likely the same case this year as well.

@Sunnysunnysingh. What do you think on the potential release date?

5. Sunny1990 Suspended

Sunny1990

Yeah agree on September Launch

6. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

Just 6 months away, and yet, no leaks.

7. C DM macrumors Westmere

Weren't some similar comments being made last year and/or the year prior to that. Not sure that really meant anything one way or another.

8. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

iPhone component leaks usually don't happen till more at the start of production, I would say we would start seeing them closer to May through June. And if production starts earlier as slated to be rumored, then perhaps you might see them earlier.

9. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

I'm more interested in the design leaks of the new iPhone 8. Something tells me, it won't look any different from the current iPhone 7 / 7+.

10. C DM macrumors Westmere

Who knows. We all remember how design "leaks" for iPhone 4s turned out.

11. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

It's most likely a 32bit app which won't work with iOS 11 which is speculated to be 64 bit only. September is when major new versions of iOS are released.

12. Johnluke91 macrumors member

The first photo of the iPhone 6 is came out on March 31 2014. For the iPhone 7 on March 24. I think iPhone 8 parts will come out soon

13. willmtaylor Suspended

willmtaylor

It means they want an excuse to charge you again for an app you've already paid for.