Hipstamatic question

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by getatkyill, Oct 19, 2010.

1. getatkyill macrumors regular

I love the Hipstamatic app but I've ran into a problem and hoping someone may have an answer to this. Anyways, I've restored my phone and all, when loading back up my Hipstamatic app I seemed to have lost all my pictures in the actual "Hipstamatic folder" within the app. However, I did do a back up so I was able to put the hipsta photos back into my native camera roll/photo library on my homescreen.

Is there anyway I can take the hipsta photos that are saved in my actual photo library back into the hipstamatic library within the app? I've tried SSH and doesn't seem to work when I put the photos into the directory, they do not appear. I'm trying to make a stack and order my prints and would really hate to have lost the chance considering I have lots of good photos that I would like to print/purchase but they are not in the actual hipstamatic app directory.

Any help or suggestions/advice is much appreciated, Thank you!

2. MEL111, May 22, 2011
    Last edited: May 22, 2011

MEL111 macrumors newbie

Lost hipstamatic photos

PLEASE HELP! If anyone knows about the problem above. I change the phone and am having the same issues above. How can I put my photos back into Hipstmatic roll?