Hire for website

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by UndertheRadar, Jun 22, 2007.

1. UndertheRadar macrumors member

Hi all. I've started a film production company and am looking to create a website. I would like to see if anyone is willing to give a quote or guide me to a place where I can hire a designer for it. Again, it's a small company(me) so keep that it mind. Please feel free to PM also
    Thanks

2. tominated macrumors 68000

tominated

I am an up and coming web designer. I wouldn't mind doing i seeing as it is school holidays now. I could do it from anywhere between $300-$500 (AUD) depending on what you want. If you want to see some of my work, check out my templates and this (never finished), this (a template that i coded, mrogers let me use his design, BTW:use firefox to veiw it, there is a bug for safari), and this. There are a couple more private ones. PM if you want to talk about it.;)

3. NJDevils44 macrumors regular

NJDevils44

4. tominated macrumors 68000

tominated

meany:mad:
    anyway. that was made with I web and it is completely invalid html. It is really bad for accessibility and is really un-semantic. Trust me. most people think I am pushing it way too low at around this price. even check out this thread

5. Aea macrumors 6502a

Aea

6. jng macrumors 65816

jng

Do you want to dig your hands into a website? That is, what are you going to do when you need to update it? If you need more than just a website, see if you can find somebody you can talk to and call if you need something, like an update, it's not working etc.

Do you live in a metropolitan area? If so, try posting an ad (with a budget) in craigslist and see who responds.

Also look around or local web firms. You can post their URLs or something and people here will let you know if you're getting scammed.

You're going to need to invest some time into picking somebody to get the job done. Many of the people here are pros and probably out of your price range. Then there are also lots of people dabbling in or new to web design who will offer. What end of the spectrum depends on your needs, expectations etc. And I think if you posted those, that would help people here.

7. ac-mac macrumors member

I'd be happy to do it... haven't done much web design for clients, but here is something ive been working on. PM me if you want to discuss it