Hitcase Snap Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by AE beej, Dec 21, 2015.

1. AE beej macrumors newbie

Has anyone seen or used the Hitcase Snap case? I just ordered one for my iPhone 6S+. I bought it mainly for the interchangeable lens option and the fact I can mount it and buy a chest strap for short clips to record while mountainbiking.

It looks to be a decent alternative to a GoPro for cheaper.

Just wanted to catch anyone's thoughts and opinions of the case.

2. AE beej thread starter macrumors newbie

Case has been shipped, should be here Tuesday. Bought it on a special deal which included a free Superwide angle lens and also 20% off. Was still around 70$ but saves over 50$ total with the free lens and 20$ off.

Have not seen many reviews online of the Hitcase Snap version for 6s+.

If anyone is interested in it I can post some pictures and impressions when I receive it.

3. slub macrumors newbie

4. roniphon macrumors member

I think that is personal and up to you. Different people might have different opinions on all such stuff.

5. AE beej thread starter macrumors newbie

I just received the Hitcase and have attached a few photos to show what comes in the packaging. The lenses work great and I am looking forward to ordering a Chestr chest mount for mountainbiking.

The second lens I received as a promotion and takes wide angle pictures which compares to a GoPro.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 5, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 30, 2015 ---
    The quality of this case and the lenses is awesome. There is no vignetting which is common with most "fish-eye" or wide angle lenses. I would recommend this case to anyone over other products such as the ollo clip.

Attached Files: