Hitman Contracts Visual Problems?

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by ratnayakee, Dec 2, 2007.

1. ratnayakee macrumors newbie

I just got Hitman Contracts, the game runs smoothly but for some reason once you start a mission, the people become transparent and invisible and everything becomes white. As the user you cant see anything an makes it very difficult to complete the mission. I have the new Intel iMac Aluminum model with ATI Radeon Hd2600 pro in it so that should be enough to render the graphics. I am unable to find any patches to fix the problem either they are all for pc's versions of the game and not Apple. I know that their are other people who are experincing the same problems I am so any Suggestions or solutions would be great. Thanks!!!

2. Minxy61 macrumors newbie

Hitman contracts

Hey all ive been told this is the best place to come for game problems so here goes...:eek:

Ive just bought Hitman contracts today and installed it fine...Got all the downloads i needed for it and so on....although wen ive gone to play it....It shuts my pc down....Ive tried several things to play it and nothing is working so far....:confused:

I was wondering if anyone had the same problems and now have the game working could you advise me on how to fix this.....

Any help would be deeply appreciated ... Thanks:)

3. SHADO macrumors 6502a

SHADO

Yea a lot of people are having that problem, mostly because it's a Cider Port and not a Mac native game. You could search torrent sites for solutions because that's where people discuss it, such as thepiratebay.

4. brian9271 macrumors 6502

brian9271

My friend gave me that game, doesn't work tho... could be your Mac, maybe it works on Pro... I mean GTA San Andreas works fine on Macbook Pro, but not on Macbook properly, it crashes after 15 mins...

5. drichards macrumors 6502a

drichards

Your problem's common.

6. user1524 macrumors member

im facing the same white screen thing man
    imac 24"Alu

any fix for this ?

7. user1524 macrumors member

TO SOLVE THE GRAPHICAL GLITCH: go to User > Library > Preferences > Hitman. Open config file with textedit, find "VertexShaders" = "Y", change Y to N. Fixed it for me :D :D

8. Stevi G macrumors newbie

Prefernces

Hi i'm having the same problem as every1 bt i cant find the Prefrences folder. Can any body tell me how to edit the hitman.config file in full detaols including where to go and how to find the prefernces foldr.

Thanks in advance