Hitman The Movie (The Thread with spoilers)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Jasonbot, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Jasonbot macrumors 68020

Jasonbot

I watched the Hitman movie today and man did it rock! The guns and characters were all true to the game series and the game even featured in the movie directly. As for plot, I was expecting it to revolve around the game series as we do know that 47 dies at the end of the most recent game so I thought the movie would end similarly. Also, I can't think of how the movie vould tie into the game series as at no time did the agancy or whatever want 47 dead AFAIK. comments?

2. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

I thought it was very, very good. Considering it got bad reviews and I wasn't expecting it to be great I loved it.

Was funny when he burst into the hotel room to find 2 kids playing... Hitman. I was PMSL.

3. Jasonbot thread starter macrumors 68020

Jasonbot

Yeah, i loled :p That was teh best part of the movie by far!

4. mcarnes macrumors 68000

mcarnes

Stupid. As. Hell.

No one can fire a submachine gun with one hand. No one. And no one makes a silencer that small. It physically wouldn't work. Hollywood is sooooo damn stupid.

I own a Mac 10 and an HK MP5, both full auto, with silencers, so I know a little about what I'm talking about. Both 9mm, so not a lot of kick.

5. kristiano macrumors regular

I felt it was like a lower-grade version of the Bourne series, what with the setting and all. I wasn't too disappointed with it though.

6. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

Also, no one has brought back dinosaurs, there isn't a place in England called Wall which divides a real country from a magical city and I'll eat my own hat if 'The Hive' is a real place.

I. Don't. Care.

7. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I fell asleep twice trying to watch this movie....I like the Hitman series but the movie wasn't doing it for me....I'll catch it again on DVD.

Bless