Hmm. I wonder if I order Friday, when will it ship?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iMJustAGuy, Sep 19, 2007.

1. iMJustAGuy macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

This really sucks that I can't order til friday. I know nobody actually knows but if you had to guess when do you think I would get mine. I dont plan on getting an engraving only because what if I want to sell it one day and it has my name all over it. and i plan to do the fastest shipping... anyway congrats to all who have theirs already, im 17 gettin minimum wage so I have wait for that pay check..haha

2. m-dogg macrumors 65816

m-dogg

I ordered mine the morning of 9/9. 16 GB; no engraving. As of this morning before I left for work, it is still not shipping. It still says ship by 9/28, arrive 10/2 - 10/4 (I used the free shipping option).

So this makes me think they are still working though the initial backlog of orders made in the first day or two after the announcment.

3. iMJustAGuy thread starter macrumors 68020

iMJustAGuy

wow that relly sucks because i doubt that my best buy will just magically have them at the exact time i get off school and go pick up my check. I just wanna do the right thing, if my best buy doesnt have them friday, do i just order it from apple, or wait for stock. or order from best buy.... im so :confused:

4. drnycallstar19 macrumors member

nobody knows when you'll get it. there is no way to tell. there shipping all out of order. it seems like they are randomly picking orders and shipping them out..