Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nicklaus

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
Winter Park
Will you try to get your watch sooner by holding it at a Customer Center? Would this mean it would be available at 8AM on the 24? Or a UPS store which I guess would vary depending on where it is on UPS's route.

jst1nt

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2014
Albany, NY
Will you try to get your watch sooner by holding it at a Customer Center? Would this mean it would be available at 8AM on the 24? Or a UPS store which I guess would vary depending on where it is on UPS's route.

I think it depends/is a risk. The UPS store near me doesn't get its delivery until later in the day I believe.

Apfpilot

macrumors regular
Mar 22, 2012
Customer Center will get the package before it goes on the package car for delivery. UPS store will get deliveries at the normal time the driver would stop on their route.

Nde

macrumors 6502a
Feb 12, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not sure. Another post stated that UPS are instructed to hold till 4/24. Even if they have it, they may not give it to you till Friday.

LasersGoPewPew

macrumors 604
Sep 12, 2014
PDX
I had my 6+ held at the customer center and went to pick it up first thing in the morning since it was on the way to work. I plan to do the same with the Watch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.