Hold On A Second!..

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by sportguy0913, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sportguy0913 macrumors 6502

Ok, so I was reading a thread on here and it said something about "you can choose between buggy 1st rev machines or last rev time bombs". So does that mean that this isn't just an update, it is a whole new line of MacBook Pros we are talking about?! Will they still call it the MacBook Pro?!?! So, if this is the first generation of this new line of MacBook Pro, will the June and Next september refreshes be updates (like faster processors)...?

CONFUSED!

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

I know what thread you're referring to, and the statement was made by a newbie who has nothing but an opinion... no facts. There is no indication whatsoever that MacBook Pros will get anything but modest updates. No major redesign or renaming.

Also, your post could have been made in that forum, rather than starting a new thread.

3. sportguy0913 thread starter macrumors 6502

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!

4. TwinCities Dan macrumors 603

TwinCities Dan

Double Parked out front of the Courthouse
    Posting like that will get you nowhere, everything GGJ said was true...

5. sportguy0913 thread starter macrumors 6502

For goodness sake, what is this?! I asked a simple question out in the open here so someone might see it and what happens? I get shot down twice saying that I shouldn't start threads. Well, what about the millions of other people who have started threads huh?

6. Eddyisgreat macrumors 601

Haha.

They've already been redirected to the award winning, time tested search function.

The truth is, as many have indicated, NO ONE here knows what is going on! We are not in Steve's inner circle which probably consists of Him, his dog, any spies that have since been offed by :apple: hired goons, and the extreme upper crust of the organization.

Every day a brand new thread is started that can fit in either the mock up's thread, the brand new macbook pro thread, or the really big thread that covers the hot future topic that I may have missed.

True, this is a rumor site, but much of the new threads are no new revelation, just what someone thinks is a breakthrough, but already discuessed in previous threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.