Holding off buying iP4 til signal issue resolved

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CBX, Jun 30, 2010.

  1. CBX macrumors regular

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    #1
    Just wondering how many people were holding off getting the iP4 due to reports about signal issues etc?
     
  2. iGuardian macrumors 6502a

    iGuardian

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2008
    #2
    Well, I have to wait anyways because I'm in Canada, but waiting until the issue is resolved is a good idea, anyways.
     
  3. tttexxan macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2007
  4. afireintonto macrumors 6502a

    afireintonto

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2008
    Location:
    Portland
    #4
    Sure I'm waiting, until I have enough spare cash:) but we can say its because of the antenna ;)
     
  5. Rajani Isa macrumors 65816

    Rajani Isa

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2010
    Location:
    Rogue Valley, Oregon
    #5
    I'm bored, and American... so I'm going to sue you over infringing my patented excuse for not having the new iPhone yet.

    Maybe I'll get enough money to buy it this way :p
     
  6. Ubuntu macrumors 68000

    Ubuntu

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2005
    Location:
    UK/US
    #6
    I'm tempted to buy it now to be honest. My dad managed to return his without even having to replicate the issue and paid no fee - so what harm is there? :p
     

Share This Page