holster for incase slider? solutions besides innocase?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dmcl, Sep 21, 2010.

1. dmcl macrumors newbie

i'm looking for a holster carry solution for the iPhone 4. i've been considering the innocase but have read very mixed reviews on the case (loose fit, peeling finish, etc) so am hesitant to go for it. is anyone else out there making a plastic holster solution?

has anyone tried the seidio holster with an incase slider? i've done some searching but only find one or two fleeting references to that combination, and not much info.

also considering the innocase rugged because i like the port covers, but again, fit, finish, etc.

any suggestions?

2. srl7741 macrumors 68020

srl7741

I have the incase slider and also the Seidio innocase combo. The incase slider fits in the swivel clip but it's lose and could fall out. The incase slider is just a bit thinner/smaller. It's lose at the top near the clip more than the bottom. If we could get the incase slider case with the seidio cutouts in the combo it would be a killer combo case. The Seidio Innocase is a huge disappointment when comparing it to their older models.

Hope that helps?

3. dmcl thread starter macrumors newbie

helps a great deal--thanks for responding with that info.

too bad about the apparent decline in the innocase--i've read very good things about the older versions, but not many people are raving about the current gen stuff.

i'm especially disappointed because that seems to be the only viable holster....

4. qwanza macrumors member

5. AznHustler macrumors member

i use the Blackberry Bold holster with my iP4:cool:

[​IMG]