• Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

Lux12

macrumors member
Nov 2, 2013
Dat price.... If i can afford out I'm definitely going with the gold solace au case. This thing would look so sick with my gold 5s! I wish it was in the $1-70 range though.

Comment

bradl

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2008
Dock looks great.. cases look gaudy. Too heavy and clunky. Plus with all of that gold, it drowns out the white on the phone. But the dock would look good with it. All in all, pricey as well. But the dock might be worth it.

BL.

Comment

bhags8

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2012
Looks sick, but I will never a buy a $100+ phone "case". I do feel sorry for people who bought the regular ones for their gold phone only to have these come out.

Comment

Oui

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2012
Those are some of the most obnoxious and ugly cases Ive seen.
Just proves you can't buy class.

Comment

ngocnguyen

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012

I thought the same about the gold/champagne iPhone 5S...but the demand for it is insane! Maybe Element is filling the need?

Steve Jobs once said (something like this)..."people do not know what they want until it is presented to them"

Comment

AFDoc

macrumors 68030
Jun 29, 2012
Colorado Springs USA for now
"I pitty the fool that messes with my case"

Wouldn't buy it but if I did... I'd wait for aliexpress to put on out.

Attachments

• i-pity-da-fool.jpg
    i-pity-da-fool.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 59
Comment

bhags8

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2012
Some people can't seem themselves justifying $100+ on a case alone, but if money wasn't a problem, they'd probably think otherwise

Sad thing is... Money isn't the problem. I actually like the way 3 of those cases look but paying $100+ on a phone case is silly.

----------

why is there always a guy like you in an elementcase thread? lmao just sad

U mad bro? How about you rip the guys that are actually ripping the case. I said it looks nice but I would never pay $100 for a case. It seems like you're just looking to get yourself into a forum argument. GL with that.

Comment

BSDanalyst

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2013
Hong Kong
These cases are too over the top and do not look great in real life. (IMO)
I almost bought the sector 5 before but it's just too loud and not subtle enough for my tastes.

Comment

Brady KEITH

macrumors member
Nov 10, 2013
whoa...nice!

here's my gold sector

that looks sick! :cool: how's it feel in hand? seriously considering an all-black sector 5 purchase for my space gray after Christmas.

would you post some more macro (close up) pics? also, how's the fit...any "play" between the case and the phone?

again, sick case!

Comment

Hobbit6003

macrumors member
Jun 8, 2007

Ditto to that, this case really destroys the elegant form factor of the phone.

Just like some of those rich Chinese that put GT wings on their BMWs...:p

Comment

ngocnguyen

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
I lost all patience for the diminished reception when using these bumpers.

where is your data to prove this? There are hundreds if not thousands of posts that verify the Sector5 case does not affect signal. You must've used all metal bumpers which will affect signal for sure.

Comment

archrider

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2008
where is your data to prove this? There are hundreds if not thousands of posts that verify the Sector5 case does not affect signal. You must've used all metal bumpers which will affect signal for sure.

I am in complete agreement with this post. Some people must assume all aluminum bumpers cause signal issues. Maybe people want to put down Element because of price. Significant signal degradation isn't a problem.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.