Home button issues???

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by pismodude2, Feb 17, 2008.

1. pismodude2 macrumors 6502a

pismodude2

My home button doesn't light up any more!!! Is this due to the new software update? Please help!:mad:

2. JML42691 macrumors 68020

JML42691

I don't recall the home button ever lighting up, are you sure that it wasn't the viewing conditions that you were in before?

3. Paix247 macrumors 6502

Mine did before I updated from 1.0.2. Try downgrading. Link

Good luck!!!

4. Luis macrumors 65816

Luis

5. pismodude2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

pismodude2

1.0.2? Ok, I had them all on my computer, I just needed to know which one it was. Thanks!

6. pismodude2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

pismodude2

It worked! Thank you soooo much! I am so happy! You are so smart! God hath blessed thee with incredible wisdom! Thank you!!!!!

7. hexonxonx macrumors 601

You must have gotten the only iPhone in the world where the home button lights up. I have three and none of them have a lit up home button. The home button is a real button that is not lit.

8. Luis macrumors 65816

Luis

I agree. Mine, nor the other 5 I have seen, even on 1.0.2, light up.

9. tothelimit macrumors regular

tothelimit

i have never seen the home button light up on my phone or my girlfriends phone (on any firmware). i am so intrigued?!? can anyone confirm this??

10. hexonxonx macrumors 601

This person is obviously not talking about the real home button, the button below the screen. If it did light up then suddenly stopped, we would have heard about this since last summer. I got mine on July 6 and the home button has never lit up. It had the original firmware that all iPhones did on it's first release.

11. tothelimit macrumors regular

tothelimit

Yeah - I got mine on release day and got the second one for my girlfriend 2 weeks later. So I can't imagine missing something like that. And I check these forums pretty regularly... so I can't see how people wouldn't be posting daily about it along with "wheres the flash support/copy & paste/to-do list/etc......"

12. polishmacuser macrumors 6502a

polishmacuser

got mine on iday where, this has to be a hoax or im just not getting something, great:confused: