home button problem...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by anim8or, Dec 20, 2007.

1. anim8or macrumors 65816

anim8or

So having hacked my touch i am loving the freedom....

...one thing that has been happening though, is that occasionally when i click the home button it acts like a double click, you know, when it comes up with the music controls.

Now im pretty sure that im not accidentally double clicking the home button before you ask, and i didnt have this problem before jailbreaking my ipod....

anyone else having this happen?

2. jacktiernan macrumors regular

3. Vigilante macrumors 6502a

Vigilante

Did you just post this? There was thread just like this with multiple responses yesterday.

4. anim8or thread starter macrumors 65816

anim8or

So can you post a link to the thread please, i have searched and cannot find any threads that answr my question.....

...or do you know the answer having already read a thread on this topic?

5. Vigilante macrumors 6502a

Vigilante

My apologies, I searched through the forums a few times and couldn't find any thread with this topic. I must have just read this the morning of, or posts were deleted. I don't know how to fix it, my guess is just this being a result of lag.

6. FatalShot macrumors newbie

Hmmm...maybe it was a manufacturing error and the Touch you have was built wrong?

7. spvn macrumors newbie

I'd suggest that you go swap it for a new one, if it's impossible to solve the problem via software means.

8. caubeck macrumors 6502

It has happened to me occasionally. But honestly, who cares? I wouldn't recommend taking any steps towards solving it unless you're really, really bored.

9. mrgreen4242 macrumors 601

mrgreen4242

Are you using a case or skin with your touch? That could be your problem. I had a similar issue with the play/pause on my 5G that turned out to be caused by the skin I was using at the time.

10. IMcD23 macrumors regular

IMcD23

Iowa, United States, Earth, Milky Way, . . .
    Hey,

Check your skin if you have one, or do a restore. That is what I would suggest.

IMcD23