Home button stops working for closing apps?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by deenybird, Oct 2, 2010.

1. deenybird macrumors regular

I am having a very annoying bug with the home button on my iphone 4. The home button will stop working for closing apps. Double click and triple click still work, but single clicking for closing apps stops working until after a respring. It seems to happen randomly, always after opening and closing several apps, and usually after more than 10 minutes has passed since the last respring.*
    I had originally thought this bug was due to notifier pro but now im not so sure since no other users have been reporting the problem.*

Anybody else having issues? Thanks for the help.*

2. deenybird thread starter macrumors regular

3. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Do you have Activator installed? If you do, make sure nothing is assigned to "Single Click" for the Home button for both the Homescreen part and the In App part. Also bumping threads isn't a good idea here. And neither is editing posts like this one.

4. deenybird thread starter macrumors regular

No i just checked, it wasn't activator but that was a good idea. And its been 3 days since the first post, I'm not concerned. Besides I've been here 2 years longer, don't tell me what's a 'good idea' here