Home finance app.

FrenchPB

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 15, 2005
I would like to get a free small app for Mac to manage my home finances. Basically, I'd like the software to keep track of my income and how I spend it. I basically would like to see how much I spend for food, entertainment, clothes, how much money I save...

I don't need very advanced functionnalities, so I thought a freeware could do it for me, but I'd like to get graph view and things of that nature.

If a small app could do that kind of things, that'd save me from creating a giant Excel spreadsheet.

Could you please help me find what to use?

slackersonly

macrumors 6502a
Apr 13, 2006
FrenchPB said:
I would like to get a free small app for Mac to manage my home finances. Basically, I'd like the software to keep track of my income and how I spend it. I basically would like to see how much I spend for food, entertainment, clothes, how much money I save...

I don't need very advanced functionnalities, so I thought a freeware could do it for me, but I'd like to get graph view and things of that nature.

If a small app could do that kind of things, that'd save me from creating a giant Excel spreadsheet.

Could you please help me find what to use?
When looking for free apps, search at VersionTracker and MacUpdate.
Here are quick searches for 'Finance'
VersionTracker
MacUpdate

I use Quicken so I cant speak to any of these free programs. Good Luck!

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
not free but worth checking out is Jumsoft's Money app. i like it. but might not do all that you want either.