Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

harry20larry

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Hey guys, I made this from the video that was released about a year ago to promote the MacBook, I thought it was a suitable song to choose because:

The build quality is harder.
The laptop is better.
The processor is faster.
The Macbook Pro range is now the strongest in the world.

Of course, made in iMovie and on a limited edition Unibody MacBook :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIy2-ZWV4ok

Unprocessed1

macrumors 65816
Jun 23, 2008
Hey guys, I made this from the video that was released about a year ago to promote the MacBook, I thought it was a suitable song to choose because:

The build quality is harder.
The laptop is better.
The processor is faster.
The Macbook Pro range is now the strongest in the world.

Of course, made in iMovie and on a limited edition Unibody MacBook :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIy2-ZWV4ok

Very nice, and very simple. Apple-esque. :)

mickbab

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2008
Sydney, Australia
That reminds me...earlier this year in Year 10 Info Tech we were using PhotoStory (complete waste of time) and had to put together an ad. A friend and I (I think the two of us are the only 'Macs' in the school :D) put together an ad for the Unibody MacBook Pro and used Kanye West's Stronger. Might put it up on YouTube and share it with you...

mickbab

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2008
Sydney, Australia
That reminds me...earlier this year in Year 10 Info Tech we were using PhotoStory (complete waste of time) and had to put together an ad. A friend and I (I think the two of us are the only 'Macs' in the school :D) put together an ad for the Unibody MacBook Pro and used Kanye West's Stronger. Might put it up on YouTube and share it with you...

Well the video is now up on YouTube (a different account to the one in my sig) and you can see it here if you're interested.
Shows off the AWESOME quality of PhotoStory and my AMAZING video skills :rolleyes:

Motto is "Thinner, Better, Faster, Stronger". Ignore the Leopard desktop on the PowerBook ;)

Kristalghost

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2009
Well the video is now up on YouTube (a different account to the one in my sig) and you can see it here if you're interested.
Shows off the AWESOME quality of PhotoStory and my AMAZING video skills :rolleyes:

Motto is "Thinner, Better, Faster, Stronger". Ignore the Leopard desktop on the PowerBook ;)

LOL rob the nearest bank xD
love both the ad's! 1ste a bit bitter tho :p
maybe for 2th use some fade effects over the laptops so you can see the difference

mickbab

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2008
Sydney, Australia
LOL rob the nearest bank xD
love both the ad's! 1ste a bit bitter tho :p
maybe for 2th use some fade effects over the laptops so you can see the difference

lol by no means was it meant to be a good ad, just a quick attempt at using some basic program. however....even if i had a good program i wouldnt be able to make a good ad :rolleyes:

Anuba

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2005
It's good but you should consider synchronizing it with the music to give it more oomph. Right now the edits are kind of random and don't really take the music into consideration. The very first edit is on the beat but the rest of them dance like white men. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.