Home Share Issues

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by creeeeed, Nov 12, 2011.

1. creeeeed macrumors newbie

Hi there!

I started using homeshare last week to stream my music to my ipod touch on my docking station. This has worked well until this morning when the library imported, it only contained only 10% of my music libray??

I have not adjusted any settings in the last week, and the video homeshare file updates ok. The music in my library plays fine and the remote app which controls itunes shows all music there too.

I have reset the music app, router, laptop, turned off and on homeshare, de uathorised and reauthorised the computer and still cannot figure out why. all online help and google searches have not contained anything similar.

The only thing that i can think of is that i updated to ios5.01 this morning (to resolve the battery issue).

It is a worry as I am considering getting ATV in the near future.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

2. Thetonyk123 macrumors 68000

Thetonyk123

You could try to uninstall and reinstall itunes. It could be iOS 5.0.1 bug.

3. creeeeed thread starter macrumors newbie

:pWell not sure what has happened, but i have been out of the house for an hour, came back and sat the ipod on the docking station, and all the library was there??

weird.

oh well, never mind thanks for those that looked and thanks to Thetonyk for your reply, fortunatley i havent had to go through that process.

4. Thetonyk123 macrumors 68000

Thetonyk123

ok glad to hear that.