Homepage Busted

peterj1967

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 30, 2002
Anybody else's homepage broken. Of the 15 or so pages I have on my .mac account, not a single image is working. .Mac says all services are working. Is this just me or is something funky?

peterj1967

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 30, 2002
Looked at the Apple Support pages and there seems to be many users on hompage who are having problems with images loading. Seems to have been happening since Sunday.

peterj1967 said:
Anybody else's homepage broken. Of the 15 or so pages I have on my .mac account, not a single image is working. .Mac says all services are working. Is this just me or is something funky?

Comment

GodBless

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2005
peterj1967 said:
Considering you say "Busted"; did you have any controversial images that Apple may have not approved of?

Comment

fox2005

macrumors member
Dec 31, 2004
Lima, Peru
recently I read somewere that apple had been upgrading their .mac servers, from g4 to g5's, mabe they are moving stuff arround...

Comment

GodBless

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2005
fox2005 said:
recently I read somewere that apple had been upgrading their .mac servers, from g4 to g5's, mabe they are moving stuff arround...
Considering they probably have RAIDs switching Xserves wouldn't cause image loading problems.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.