Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Domdog31

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2011
I ordered mine within seconds of the preorders opening - I have not been charged and it still says processing. Est Delivery 11/16-11/18

macboi_pro

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2020
I can't check my orders now as it says "

Something went wrong.​

There was a problem with your request. Please try again."

I guess, the time has come for our smol floofie furry balls to shine!

Reactions: caligurl

Diode

macrumors 68020
Apr 15, 2004
Washington DC
Got charged too, still order processing with an estimated 17-19 NOV delivery date (standard shipping). No alerts yet from UPS or FedEx

ThereisnoLisa:onlyCube

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
I never got an e-mail when ordered (too focused on the phone order to notice), the order does not show up on my account...but I got charged today. What is going on?

macboi_pro

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2020
My card got charged a couple of hours ago and my order is still processing. I guess, they’ll move to Preparing to Ship in a couple of hours. I can’t view my orders. And Apple usually brings down the order status page if they are updating the status of orders in bulk. Hopefully, it’s a good news! Fingers crossed.

Also, to all those who ordered the HomePods Biggie, where did yours get shipped from? Zheng Zhou or from a local warehouse here in the United States?

Phil77354

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2014
Pacific Northwest, U.S.
My card got charged a couple of hours ago and my order is still processing. I guess, they’ll move to Preparing to Ship in a couple of hours. I can’t view my orders. And Apple usually brings down the order status page if they are updating the status of orders in bulk. Hopefully, it’s a good news! Fingers crossed.

Also, to all those who ordered the HomePods Biggie, where did yours get shipped from? Zheng Zhou or from a local warehouse here in the United States?

Same here - my Apple Card was just charged, order page shows 'processing'. I expect that they are now working on fulfilling the first batch of orders.

I don't recall where my original HomePods were shipped from. Don't know if too much time has gone by for me to check the tracking history now?!

Apple order page is struggling now to provide status updates, as others have remarked. I suspect that they are pretty bogged down with orders - iPhone 12, new HomePod mini, new MacBooks, etc.

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
Can't get to my orders page... "something went wrong" but i just checked and my apple card was charged! WOOT!

Here's hoping to a MONDAY delivery (even though mine said Tues-Thurs when i ordered/in my confirmation email.)

Samtb

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2013
Saturday, TBF I didn't think I'd actually get them on Friday, I was even suspicious I'd get them by next week but they could at least tried to seem like they wanted to help?
I don't think any os us who ordered from Currys PC World will get it even next week. I ordered on Friday afternoon.

Ansath

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
Jun 9, 2018
England
Looks like those of us in the UK are getting a bit delayed. I paid for express shipping, should arrive Monday, it's now saying Wednesday as a definitive :(

CVC

macrumors member
Oct 22, 2005
Southern California
My CC was charged but cant get to the order status page to see if there is an estimated date for delivery. Nothing in FedEx yet either. - Finally got through, still says order in progress and date is 17th-19th

EastCoastBeast

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2020
I can see my HomePod mini on its way on fedex
Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 1.09.06 PM.png

turtlebud

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2002
Hopefully mine will be the second batch - I ordered a few hours after it opened. My delivery window is 11/19-24

ultra7k

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2012
i also ordered when it went live, and got a 17th delivery date on a space grey. I noticed my card got charged today, but the order status still shows as processing.

ZeChild

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2012
Glasgow, UK
I have ordered from there as well. Had to cancel my first order as my address was wrong due to an issue by them and they refused to change it.

Is there anyway to see the status of the order? All I have is a confirmation email from them and no other way to check.
No option at all, just had my second round with customer services there, at least this time they were more helpful but still couldn't confirm the delivery date, I'd understand if it was just a confirmation e-mail that they'd received the order but this was the receipt, shambles of a company!

ZeChild

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2012
Glasgow, UK
Not sure that'll happen, but fingers crossed for you possibly getting them on the 16th .

I just looked to order from Curry's (I know, I know, but I can get a 7.5% discount there) and they're now showing no availability either for delivery or click-and-collect.
Never expected the 13th but I'm highly doubtful of the 16th or any time soon, guess I'll just have to wait until they decide to e-mail the real delivery date!

LorQ1027

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
San Francisco, CA
Ordered on the 6th.. still stuck on processing... ??hoping to see some kinda movement soon.. ?? Scheduled delivery nov 18-19

Attachments

• D8CEB9D4-4B33-4CBE-AC02-956B9B032D47.jpeg
    D8CEB9D4-4B33-4CBE-AC02-956B9B032D47.jpeg
    454.1 KB · Views: 127
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.