Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

If you had a choice between HomePod or air power?

• I will buy HomePod

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I will buy Air Power

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I will buy both

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Won’t buy either

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
UK
if you had a choice which one are you likely to get?

I really want both but feel budget wise air power will be more important for my needs.

Delorean2006

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2012
I don't want the air power, since I don't have an use for it, I do however want the homepod, I really like that a lot.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
if you had a choice which one are you likely to get?

I really want both but feel budget wise air power will be more important for my needs.

Definitely the HomePod. I think to really take advantage of the AirPower, one would have to own the Series 3 Apple Watch, latest AirPod battery charging case and of course the iPhone X/8. Wireless charging is a nice convenience, but the HomePod is a completely different experience being offered.

If somebody wants truly an audio experience, I think the HomePod will deliver that. And of course it will integrate with other iOS devices as well with the continuation of Siri enhancements.

Reactions: The Game 161

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
Hm, tough one. Air thingy I have no need for, and the HomePod night be inferior in terms of audio even to an iPod HiFi. Will have to see - and hear - once released but not holding my breath

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.