Homescreen image, please help

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jimmy83, Apr 2, 2009.

1. jimmy83 macrumors 65816

Just a quick one guys, I getting very annoyed here as ive got a cool theme which Iam trying to use for my lockscreen and homescreen and everything is working fine. But if I try and change the .png image but when I try this iam just left with a black stock image each time. Ive got the image ok on my lockscreen.

Please could someone lend a hand, all Iam after is the same lock and homescreen with the same image.

2. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Assuming you are using a Winterboard theme, the lockscreen image is named LockBackground.png, and the homescreen image is Wallpaper.png. Just make two copies of your background image file, name one LockBackground.png and the other Wallpaper.png, and place them in the proper directory.

3. jimmy83 thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks man, yer thats it. I dont supose you know how to get the stock clock back at the top on the status bar? Ive removed it as iam using 3bar theme, but want the stock clock back, and hopefully remove the clock bar, clock from the theme.

4. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Glad we solved the background problem! And no, I've never done anything that complicated. I usually just use Winterboard to apply the themes, so if I want to go back to normal, all I have to do is uncheck the theme. I've modified themes, but first I copy the theme, modify it, give it a different name, and copy it back onto the iPhone, and apply it using Winterboard.