Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JrFreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 3, 2009
I couldn't get this tweak to work right and somehow the icon for it disappeared. I finally figured out that either Foldenhancer or Infinifolders was causing the issue. I removed both of those to see if HSD would work. Still wouldn't apply my custom layout, so I gave up. I applied back to 'default.plist' using HSD and reinstalled Folderenhander and Infinifolders... now neither of those will work. I deleted HSD and they still won't work.

I'm guessing HSD didn't apply the 'default.plist' correctly. Where is that located? Maybe if I manually put an older copy of that there it would fix things.

I read HSD is buggy... I wish I would have stayed away.

Last edited:

JrFreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 3, 2009
When I reinstalled infinifolders and enabled vertical scrolling it wants to scroll but won't even though there are more than 9 icons in that folder. If I disable vertical scrolling it will allow me to swipe normally through pages.

Now Folderhancer will allow me to increase the size of the layout inside the folder (the background) but only shows the 3x3 layout.

Maybe if I manually remove those tweaks and reinstall?

caribsa

macrumors regular
May 11, 2013
Do you have a backup before those tweaks? I would restore as new via iTune and use an old backup and then re-jailbreak. This step is still available to you since most countries are still on IOS 7.0.4, it won't be for long since Apple might push 7.0.5 any day now.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
When I reinstalled infinifolders and enabled vertical scrolling it wants to scroll but won't even though there are more than 9 icons in that folder. If I disable vertical scrolling it will allow me to swipe normally through pages.

Now Folderhancer will allow me to increase the size of the layout inside the folder (the background) but only shows the 3x3 layout.

Maybe if I manually remove those tweaks and reinstall?

i think having both infinifolders and folderenhancer installed at the same time causes problems. try uninstalling infinifolders and see how it goes

JrFreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 3, 2009
I got it working. Can't get Homescreen Designer to work though. I talked to the developer and he says his tweak works fine with those two. Maybe Gridlock is causing the issues...?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.