Homework app & ical/entourage

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by RolandVet, Jun 5, 2009.

1. RolandVet macrumors member

Hi
    I am looking for a app into which i can input my homework or to do's like Things andHomework.
    I espescially like the layout of the second so that is basicly what i'm looking for. Things does sync to its own desktop version but a huge $50 dollars for a simple to do list programm is too expensive. But most importantly i dont want an extra program for the syncing.

Does anybody know a app that does this. It should sync with either ical or entourage.

Greetings
    Roland

2. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

Todo (by Appigo) - their app syncs to a free online service (unless you want to sync subtasks, then you need a pro membership, which for Toodledo, isn't so expensive). Excellent app, and they recently came out with a program that syncs Todo with iCal (I don't think that program costs anything, but I'm not sure).

3. RolandVet thread starter macrumors member

Ok thanks...
    I'll check it out right now. It sounds great!
    Thanks for the reaction. Hoping to get more:cool:.

Roland

4. RolandVet thread starter macrumors member

Todo, Appigo

I like the looks of this programm. You were completely right about the free synchronisation. However i am mainly going to use this type of to-do for school and this is a more broad programm.

I've attempted to contact Mango LLC about there homework programm and asked them if they were considering doing an upgrade to syncing with ical/entourage.