Homework/Assignment App That Syncs With An iPhone App

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by theaverageidiot, Nov 5, 2009.

1. theaverageidiot macrumors newbie

Hey,

I've been looking for a homework planner application for a long time. Right now I'm giving Things a try, because it has a Mac app and a iPhone app that syncs. But it's not specifically for homework so I'm still looking for other apps. I like Schoolhouse, but it's only for Mac (no iPhone app). I really loved iProcrastinate and it DOES have an iPhone app to go with it but it doesn't offer syncing and the author has been promising sync for more than a year and I'm tired of waiting.

I've tried a ton and really have been impressed. My favorite by far was iStudiez Pro, but I was heartbroken to find it ONLY was an iPhone app, no Mac app to sync with :-(. My school has an A Day/B Day schedule and I really like the applications that let you put in the schedule for your classes along with times (like iStudiez Pro). I think Schoolhouse used to be able to do that but the newest update took that out in the redesign...

Anyways, any suggestions would be great. Thanks!

2. Amigaman macrumors regular

Amigaman

Check out iHomework. It has a iPhone app and a free desktop app and both sync over WiFi.

3. wfoster macrumors 6502a

wfoster

Just downloaded this, I hope it comes in handy for me. I hope there will be more applications coming soon just like this dedicated to us students. I wish it had iCal integration.