[Honest Question] So is the over exaggerated BS over ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kalebnate, Sep 26, 2014.

1. kalebnate, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2014

kalebnate macrumors 6502

Before you rage on me (sorry for adding a thread on this, I know you're all bored of it), I'm not a troll and waiting for my 6+ delivery in Oct.

I just checked here to see what's new with the overblown story that swept the internet and news outlets, and realized no one is talking about it.

So is it finally over after Apple's statement ?

Edit (meta conspiracy crap warning) : A little more searching on this forum and realized so many topics have died down and not being posted. We had about 2-3 topics about this per 30mins yesterday, and now they all disappeared from posting. This begs the question, if people complaining where legitimately having a problem, wouldn't they be standing for their right to voice their concerns ? Why did they did disappear after Apple's statement.

2. bob24 macrumors 6502

Aside from yours, I see 3 other threads on the first page of the iPhone forum which are related to bending ...

As long as there are not too many new reported cases it will probably stop some time next week ... but until then there will be a few other people like you creating new threads to talk about the talks about the potential issue ;-)