Hope for Mariokart?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by amycishere, Sep 14, 2008.

1. amycishere macrumors 6502

Hey. I have to admit I just love Yoshi and WII is just too hard for me to use because my disability. Any hope that Mariokart or another Mario game will become available for Touch?

2. Chaszmyr macrumors 601

Chaszmyr

Very unlikely. Mario Kart, or any other first party Nintendo or Sony title will probably not come to the iPhone, because those companies don't want the iPhone to compete with their portable gaming hardware in that market.

3. Jeremy1026 macrumors 68020

Jeremy1026

If you can't tilt the Wii Remote because of your disability, why would you be able to tilt your phone?

4. amycishere thread starter macrumors 6502

Wii, just has too many buttons and such.

5. Emulsion macrumors 6502

You use one button.

6. angels lust macrumors member

Are you telling him what he can and can't do with his disability?

7. otis123 macrumors 6502a

wow, the internet never ceases to amaze me,

anyway I think it will be highly unlikely since nintendo has their own portable gaming device, the DS. the only way I could think of is if apple buys nintendo, which I doubt they will

8. amycishere thread starter macrumors 6502

I meant the entire Wii system is too difficult, but whatever. i guess no one here understands Cerebral Palsy.

9. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

How do you expect we can predict your disability? We can't understand anything if we don't know, although regardless, Emulsion's comment was true depending on what part of the Wii he was talking about.
    It won't because of the DS.

10. DipDog3 macrumors 65816

DipDog3

I don't see it happening. You are better off getting a DS.

11. a456 macrumors 6502a

a456

This would remove Nintendo's advantage in the handheld market over the Apple offerings, because I think Apple has beaten Nintendo at their own game when it comes to the handheld market - they just need the developers now and it will be the Wii of the handhelds - a potentially even more lucrative market than the living room box.