Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amycishere

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 1, 2007
Hey. I have to admit I just love Yoshi and WII is just too hard for me to use because my disability. Any hope that Mariokart or another Mario game will become available for Touch?

Chaszmyr

macrumors 601
Aug 9, 2002
Very unlikely. Mario Kart, or any other first party Nintendo or Sony title will probably not come to the iPhone, because those companies don't want the iPhone to compete with their portable gaming hardware in that market.

Jeremy1026

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2007
Hey. I have to admit I just love Yoshi and WII is just too hard for me to use because my disability. Any hope that Mariokart or another Mario game will become available for Touch?

If you can't tilt the Wii Remote because of your disability, why would you be able to tilt your phone?

otis123

macrumors 6502a
May 4, 2006
You use one button.

wow, the internet never ceases to amaze me,

anyway I think it will be highly unlikely since nintendo has their own portable gaming device, the DS. the only way I could think of is if apple buys nintendo, which I doubt they will

amycishere

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 1, 2007
wow, the internet never ceases to amaze me,

anyway I think it will be highly unlikely since nintendo has their own portable gaming device, the DS. the only way I could think of is if apple buys nintendo, which I doubt they will

I meant the entire Wii system is too difficult, but whatever. i guess no one here understands Cerebral Palsy.

EvanLugh

macrumors 68000
Aug 29, 2007
Developer land
I meant the entire Wii system is too difficult, but whatever. i guess no one here understands Cerebral Palsy.

How do you expect we can predict your disability? We can't understand anything if we don't know, although regardless, Emulsion's comment was true depending on what part of the Wii he was talking about.
It won't because of the DS.

a456

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2005
This would remove Nintendo's advantage in the handheld market over the Apple offerings, because I think Apple has beaten Nintendo at their own game when it comes to the handheld market - they just need the developers now and it will be the Wii of the handhelds - a potentially even more lucrative market than the living room box.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.