Hope..Then Ditched and Lost?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by longball11, May 31, 2009.

1. longball11 macrumors 6502a

longball11

I met a girl in summer school at college. The summer session is coming to an end with one week left. We're both going to be seniors this fall. I met her in a tv room. She came to me to ask whos winning the bball game. We introduced each other, talked for a while. I left feeling happy about this girl. She liked and had good knowledge about sports. I was always about sports and finally could relate to a girl about it. We had another good long conversation two days later in the same room. I thought I could ask this girl out out on a date. I didn't get her name until the 2nd time we talked.
    That was the last time I ever talked to her very much. All the other times she and I saw each other, she just waved. And one time she stopped to say hello in the tv room and said ill be be back. She never came back. Today, I went to weight room to work out and I saw her there. She seemed to ignore me. Never even looked at me when she left. I sat on the couch in the tv room tonight as well, hoping she would stop by for a chat. Never did. I felt my chances are just shattered now. I thought I was making a connection. Now I just think she thinks im boring, or a stalker or somethinh bc we see each other everywhere. I'm not understanding whats going on with women.

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    Don't worry about it. Think of it as her loss. If she interested you'll know. Let these things just come to you, they will. :)