Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

davidgnomo

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 16, 2012
Imola (BO) - Italy
Hi everyone ! I'm looking for a system that could let me automatically scan many documents quickly at the same time and I got on the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500M on the Apple Store ... it's just what I need (I already got a good wifi printer and don't need a multifunction one) but the price is quite high (in the italian Apple Store it is priced almost 140 $ more thant in the US Apple Store !!!) : does anybody know a similar product I could find somewhere else or a site where I could buy this scanner and pay it less ?

Every suggestion would be greatly appreciated ...

davidgnomo

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 16, 2012
Imola (BO) - Italy
If budget is an issue perhaps you should just go to your local electronics store and look. Italian prices, as you found out, are significantly different from US prices.

I'd like to, but it seems there's no market for this kind of stuff ... stores here have only the normal flatbed scanners or multifunction printers : the kind of hardware I'm looking for seems to be a too high standard to be found anywhere, I've also searched stores that specifically serve companies (it is actually something you can find more often at job than in a house) but they only have very expensive models, starting from 2/3.000 dollars up to 12.000 !!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.