Hopefully someone can help me out.

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by islandgal1791, May 8, 2011.

1. islandgal1791 macrumors newbie

I'm a recently macbook pro user and I don't have any complaints about my mac whats so ever. BUT...if any of you guys are familiar with the game on Facebook called cafe world that's where my problem starts.
    Basically when i first got my mac around a few months ago, my cafe world was working perfect and fast as ever until i did a software update on my mac OS. It was then when I noticed that my cafe world was running slow and sluggish.
    I did download google chrome but same thing happened. (the cafe was slow as ever so no change there)
    I even downloaded the app MacKeeper thought maybe there were some bad files of somesort. did a little clean and still no change in cafe world.
    I'm an average computer user mind you, I don't have huge important documents saved on here or anything like that.
    i'm mostly concerned with my cafe world.
    I EVEN went on my HP desktop PC computer and cafe world works perfect on there.
    wondering what could be the problem. I perfectly am afraid to try anything else. so if anyone could help me out it would be greatly much appreciated

katie

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

3. lavrishevo macrumors 68000

lavrishevo

Your primary use of the Macbook Pro is a Facebook game? Try repairing the permissions via disk utility.

4. islandgal1791 thread starter macrumors newbie

no i do a lot of research and school work but it just so happens that i love playing cafe world lol

how would i exactly go about repairing the permissions within disk utility