Horizontal holster

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by austin571, Feb 19, 2011.

1. austin571 macrumors regular

I am looking for a horizontal holster with a belt clip.
    I'v seen many on ebay and amazon, but the iphone pictured does not have a case.
    I am currently using the ringko silicone with the case mate tough outer shell, power support on the front. I have had no problems with the camera or any controls. This has been the best combo for me, but any suggestions for a case/holster I can slip the phone into?

2. rperalta macrumors 6502

Check out Primary Case (primarycase.com). It's made just for the iPhone 4. There's a review on it by Gear Diary it with iPhone 4 pics in the case. Here's the link: http://www.geardiary.com/2010/07/15/primary-case-company-4-cast-seeks-to-be-your-go-to-case-company/

3. wmflyfisher macrumors member

Any pics of your setup?? Does the tough shell fit the silicone??

4. austin571 thread starter macrumors regular

Any pics of your setup?? Does the tough shell fit the silicone??

PICS:

Attached Files:

5. austin571 thread starter macrumors regular

6. austin571 thread starter macrumors regular

Called them today. Had my first dropped call when I was not driving. Customer Service (Sherman) actually called me back. My phone set up might be too big, but since the service was great, I placed an order and will see if it fits. Other companies (sena and sfbags) looked nice but sfbags had no flap and sena looked too tight. No pics with the phone having a bumper or case.

So impressed with Primary Case's service - wow! If only the postal service or other places were as nice.