Horizontal Holster?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Tomb01, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Tomb01 macrumors 6502

OK, just traded up from my iPod to an iPhone. Used to carry my iPod on my belt, horizontal, so am hoping I can do the same thing with the iPhone. Initially I bought the Marware CEO holster, but the large flap on it makes it almost impossible to quickly get to the phone if you are wearing any outer wear (sweater, jacket, etc), and returned it. So I am searching for a horizontal holster option that is just the sleeve, or at least has only a thin something to hold it in.

Have tried searching the web, but maybe my search skills are dead or something, as pretty much all the horizontal holsters I see have large flaps...

Any pointers to possible options will be greatly appreciated...

2. FarSeide macrumors 6502a

FarSeide

I've beeen using the Marware CEO with the magnetic flap and I love it. It's so easy to get the phone in and out and the profile of the phone it self is so thin that it hugs close to waist. Did you get the Velcro one ? If so try the magnetic style.

3. Tomb01 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yes, I had the velcro one.... But the 'full flap' was more of an obstacle than the velcro. Does the magnetic one have that flap that is the same length as the case?

Thanks for the input...