Hot Corners HIDING Everything. Plz help

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by CanadaJ, Nov 27, 2007.

1. CanadaJ macrumors newbie

Hi Everyone,

I have a macbook pro and love it! But I'm using the hot corner feature a lot. However after using it for an hour or so it starts acting strangely. An example is: I put my mouse in the far right corner, this shows me every open window and previews everyone of them at the same time.

This is when things get strange. It seems as though my Mac decides which window to display all the time after this. And it hides whichever one I really want to look at.

Example: I use hot corners to preview all the windows. I have a word file open, two firefox internet windows open and my calender open. I want to look at the word file I have open. So I click on it, but it shows my firefox instead. So I try to open my calender by going to the corner and looking at all the windows again. I click on my calender, but once again it shows me the firefox window and hides everything else behind that window. No other window can be brought forward.
    This problem happens regardless of the program I am using. So it is definitely not Firefox. Has anyone had this problem? Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

2. Octobot macrumors regular

Octobot

Not really sure.. though if your using Leopard, could it be the "spaces" feature that is getting in the way?

Just a hunch..