Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by gloss, Mar 12, 2008.

1. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

Anyone else planning on picking this up next week? And, just out of curiosity, would anyone be up for some multiplayer if so?

2. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

I picked it up July of last year :p Great game, you are all lucky that you didn't have to put up with how crappy the online system was before. I believe there has been around 10 updates on the JP version of this game. Overall its a fun game, some really challenging courses, and I really like the new way of hitting the ball.

I'm always up for a game online, but it all depends on if they regionalize it if I can play with US gamers when the game is released in the US.

3. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

Yeah I probably will. I have owned every Hot Shots game and the PSP version is amazing. It looks awesome and the new control system (optional too, which is nice) sounds cool.

4. risc macrumors 68030

risc

I sold my copy of Minna No Golf 5 as soon as I could pre-order a copy of Hot Shots Golf in English. Not long to go now, I can't wait to play this game again. It's great!

5. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

I've got this on order.... along with Dark Sector, Vegas 2 and Condemned 2 :)

Good month for gaming....

6. AlexH macrumors 68000

AlexH

7. gloss thread starter macrumors 601

gloss

I just picked this up, after a long search involving much driving. If anyone cares to play with me later on, let me know!

8. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Gloss you sweet talker.. always one with the dirty chat up lines ;):D:p

9. gloss thread starter macrumors 601

gloss

Oi.

10. marvtank666 macrumors newbie

Hey guys, send me a friend invite on PSN. I will be getting the game this weekend. See you on
    marvtank666

11. gloss thread starter macrumors 601

gloss

Okay, y'all. My PSN name is sola6loria. Feel free to add me if you like, and let's schedule some tee times.

12. digitalnicotine macrumors 65816

digitalnicotine

I have it on order as well. I'll probably need to spend a bit of time with it before I offer any challenge to anyone hehe. I'll update this post with my tag when I'm confident I won't merely provide mild amusement. :)

13. gloss thread starter macrumors 601

gloss

Gloss has just ordered an Apple Bluetooth Keyboard to facilitate in-game chatting. Should be here Thursday. Let's play some matches, y'all. Rawr.