Hotmail, Hotmail, Hotmail. Not working with ANYTHING.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ronmaverick88, Aug 2, 2008.

1. ronmaverick88 macrumors member

Anyone have a add on suggestion or something so that when I log into Hotmail on my Mac it will keep my password & user accounts? I've done searches on this in Google and it seems EVERYONE knows about it but no one has ever posted a solution to it.

I thought at first it was FireFox then I tried with Safari, Opera & Flock. It's the same thing. Neither will remember my other email accounts or their passwords. I share this computer with my brother and every time one of us want to check our email we have to retype our email AND password. When we had Windows we had the same problem HOWEVER Internet Explorer worked. It is *supposed* to have a list of the email accounts on the Hotmail page for every account you've logged in. So if you have two email addresses with Hotmail, when you go to log in it should show the two accounts. It also is supposed to remember their passwords.

Nothing on the Mac so far does this. Is their any reason why? I have tried EVERYTHING. I have deleted my cookies, added my cookies, deleted cache, locked, unlocked, restarted, uninstalled.. I've done this to all my browsers. Nothing seems to work. Again. It is *SUPPOSED* to look like the first image but it is only getting the second. I know people will respond "it works fine with me" but unless you have more than one email you will not know what I am talking about.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. northy124 macrumors 68020

northy124

Why steal images from Ask-Leo & Live.com?

Safari does not save hotmail accounts passwords online, Firefox does however you have clicked 'do not remember' probably by mistake.

3. ronmaverick88 thread starter macrumors member

what do you mean "steal" i got it off google and could care less who it belongs to. No I do not have anything checked by accident.

4. northy124 macrumors 68020

northy124

Would of been nice to show us your own screen shots of your problem not two pics from Windows.

And are you sure?

5. ronmaverick88 thread starter macrumors member

Well I can't show my own photo of the multiple accounts (hence the reason of this thread) but here is "my" image of the second shot.. it's the same which is why I just used google in the first place. I just checked Safari twice it it hardly loads hotmail.com for me anyways. I'm not sure what's going on.

Here is the link but it looks the same..