Hotmail No Longer Forwarding To iCloud

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by benh911f, Jun 16, 2014.

1. benh911f macrumors 6502

I used to be able to receive my Hotmail in my iCloud inbox, keeping all my mail in one, unified inbox. A few days ago I realized I was no longer receiving my Hotmail. When I attempted to log into my Hotmail account directly, I was first made to change my password. I'm not sure if this made a difference in it being forwarded to iCloud. I went through and manually added my Hotmail account on my iPhone, and started receiving the emails, but I would like to keep it like it was, receiving all my email in one inbox.
    I can't remember how I originally forwarded the emails to receive them like this, but I did take some screenshots to show how the account is set up on my iPhone. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. Rigby macrumors 601

The screenshots don't help, since they are the settings for your SMTP server (which is used only for sending mail from the phone, not receiving it).

The easiest way to do what you want is to simply log in to outlook.com and configure email forwarding to your icloud address in the mail settings.