hotmail problems

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by DELINDA, Feb 9, 2009.

1. DELINDA macrumors regular

When using hotmail the new message is highlighted with a color of your choice . This unfortunately is so dim it can't be noticed easily . Can this dim color be made brighter ? Also , how do you get an attached photo adjusted between small , med. and large . A friend asked me to help her with these two issue's . I have mail (thank you Lord) hotmail is another planet (sorry) i really don't like it . Can you help? She running Tiger

2. JediMeister macrumors 68040

Is your friend using the Hotmail web access (www.hotmail.com) or viewing it through a mail reader like Entourage/Outlook/Eudora/Thunderbird? Hotmail web access has a few (wholly unnecessary, IMO) changes including themes that modify the appearance of messages in the viewer pane and the background image. She might want to take a look there. There is no drop-down to auto-resize images, it would be up to your friend to make the manual resize of the images using an editing application, and then attach the image.

3. DELINDA thread starter macrumors regular

Hot mail problem

I posted a new thread , sorry , not good . Hope this is ok . I still can't get the new message color brighter it's to dim to see . Can this be fixed ?