House Season 4 .. is it coming to iTunes?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mizzman36, Sep 26, 2007.

1. mizzman36 macrumors newbie

Hi All,

I'm new to this TV thing in iTunes. I can see in the iTunes store that House seasons 1-3 are available, but there is no sign of season 4. I thought it was a FOX show, therefore not caught up in the whole NBC thing ...

If anybody could shed some light, that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

mizzman36

2. jeejeebu macrumors regular

It's produced by NBC Universal, and no one is clear whether the NBC contract issues are for shows produced by NBC or aired on NBC, but right now it's looking like it's all shows produced by NBC. So House probably won't be on iTunes.

3. 0sX Le0p4rD macrumors member

This NBC thing is just plain stupid.

Why are they selling their shows on the Amazon Unbox service for $1.99 and not selling their shows on iTunes?

4. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/1C28 Safari/419.3)

bummer....really stupid move on NBC part!

5. ikonq macrumors member

To Quote the Wikipedia article about House, MD

House is aired by the Fox Broadcasting Company. The series is a co-production of Heel and Toe Films (Paul Attanasio and Katie Jacobs), Shore Z Productions (David Shore), and Bad Hat Harry Productions (Bryan Singer) in association with the NBC Universal Television Studio (formed after General Electric, the owners of NBC, bought Universal Studios from Vivendi Universal) for FOX. All three companies are responsible for production and all four people are executive producers of the show.

It's anyones guess as to whether or not this will be distributed on iTunes or not, as it's not singularly NBC's decision.