How 2 Add New Safari Bookmark...

150hp

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 26, 2004
Door County, WI, USA
OK, here's a gripe I have. When I add a new bookmark, it gets to be 1st, instead of last. So my little organized list of favorites I want @ the top gets slowly pushed down the list & its irking me. So any way to fix this? :confused:

Thanks in advance.

MisterMe

macrumors G4
Jul 17, 2002
USA
150hp said:
OK, here's a gripe I have. When I add a new bookmark, it gets to be 1st, instead of last. So my little organized list of favorites I want @ the top gets slowly pushed down the list & its irking me. So any way to fix this? :confused:

Thanks in advance.
Nobody knows how you want your bookmarks organized. You are free to reorder them whenever you want.

Comment

150hp

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 26, 2004
Door County, WI, USA
goodtimes5 said:
Same here. Anyways, it isn't that hard to manage your bookmarks. 10 minutes tops.
I realize that. I have been organizing bookmarks for years but I just switched over to 10.3.9 & therefore Safari 1.3 over from IE & the adding to the top is frustrating. I have to organize each new addition if I am to keep such favorites as M.R. & eBay @ the top. So if you were experiencing it the same way, I think you would find it annoying also. Hence my plea for help.

Thanks.

Comment