How 2...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by twezzyfbaby, Dec 29, 2011.

1. twezzyfbaby macrumors regular

twezzyfbaby

I just updated to 5.0.1 and jb'd and i have been looking for something to take the battery percentage off of the status bar but everything i have installed doesnt work like springmize 2 or what ever its called searched all cydia can someone point to something that works?

2. Senex macrumors member

Turning off iPhone Settings->General->Usage->Battery Percentage doesn't get rid of it? If that doesn't do it, CleanStatus might do the trick.

3. twezzyfbaby, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2011

twezzyfbaby thread starter macrumors regular

twezzyfbaby

I tried the settings already it didnt even go away after i turned my phone off and back on thats why i was searchin cydia thanks i will try cleanstatus.

4. Senex macrumors member

If it's stuck ON in spite of your Apple Settings option, then something else could be forcing it to be displayed. There are a few different apps and tweaks that provide this as an option. While CleanStatus is useful, make certain there isn't a setting in use elsewhere first.

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Exactly, might be a theme or something visual you installed like winterboard etc..

6. twezzyfbaby thread starter macrumors regular

twezzyfbaby

I think it was springtomize 2 cause i uninstalled it and before i installed cleanstatus i tried the settings again and it work but i went ahead and installed cleanstatus it works also so thanks alot for the help

7. twezzyfbaby thread starter macrumors regular

twezzyfbaby

I have another how 2 if its even possible. Is it a way to have notification center pull down on the lockscreen?

8. Barneygumble47 macrumors regular

I'm pretty sure this is not possible. it's stops people getting into your phone